How Can You Help?

BECOME A SPONSOR:
As of Tuesday, April 15th I am still seeking sponsors. You can sponsor in one of two ways:
1. Donate funds so that I can purchase copies of the book "The Cripple Lamb". My goal is 300 books - 250 to go to Shriner's Hospital and 50 to go to the families currently recieving services from Fridays Kids.
2. Purchase the books and have them shipped directly to me. Books can be purchased online at www.tommynelson.com. I am purchasing the $6.00 hardback books.
In exchange for your sponsorship, your name and website will be listed on my blog. I am also happy to do speaking engagements and hand out business cards for anyone interest in having me do so.

VOLUNTEER AT FRIDAY'S KIDS RESPITE:
One major issue they are having is finding enough volunteers so they can offer services to more families. Right now, they are only able to help 41 families due to the limited number of volunteers. Please visit their website for more information and volunteer opportunities. www.fridayskids.org

HELP US MAKE CARDS:
We will begin assembling cards starting the first of May. Our goal is 300 cards (to match the number of books we want to purchase). If you are interested in assembling some, please let me know and I will get you the materials.

COME PLANT FLOWERS:
We will be planting flowers on Tuesday, April 22nd and Saturday, April 26th at the Utah State Developmental Center at 9:00am. Please contact me at rachelle.upwall@gmail.com

HELP PURCHASE A SWING:
Fridays Kids is in need of a special swing that is made to support a child and their volunteer. The cost is $500.00. Anyone interested in donating funds to help purchase this item please e-mail me at rachelle.upwall@gmail.com

No comments: